Sunday, February 19, 2012

It's Like.. I was busy last week

      Hello. Is it too late for updating? I hope no, coz I'm sure no one cares, moreover waiting for it. lol. Yeah. If you are a conscientious, you'll realize that I usually update this blog in the midweek or weekend. And now is monday. I mean, MONster DAY. [People in trending topics of twitter said that ^^;] hihihi...

source: here
    Well, I was kinda busy last week. My lecture schedule became irregular, because the professors were unable to attend the class [some times]. I ever spent a full day in the faculty just for waiting for a Microbiology or Anatomy class began. The class itself was no longer than 2 hours. Annoying, huh? And I couldn't blogging while waiting, because the wireless connection was in the trouble. Lucky, The technicians had repair it yesterday, and now you're reading this blog post. lol.

source: here
     I was in the trouble too, in arranging lecture materials. You know, mid test of 2nd semester is gonna be held soon [makes me wanna throw up--as usual] and I should prepare it well. Or I'll get a worse "IP" [a kind of grades] again. How uncool. So, I'm sorry for late replying your comments, visiting your blog back, etc. I'll do it now, okay! [Because the wireless connection is already repaired]. yay

source : here
See you in the next post!
Toowhit Toowhoo!
~[u,u]~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com
submitgooglesitemap.com Sitemap Generator