Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Audrina Patridge & Corey Bohan: 'Waiting For Lightning' Premiere







Audrina Patridge was spotted at a screening of “Waiting for Lightning” presented by DC Shoes last night (April 10).
Joined by boyfriend Corey Bohan, the former reality star looked to be having a good time as she headed inside to watch the flick, a documentary about skateboarder Danny Way.
In a recent interview, Audrina shared her personal style obsessions as of late- “Right now I’m really all about shoes. I love crazy shoes. If you have a simple dress on and amazing shoes on it just completes [the outfit].”
“I [also] love all the high-waisted shorts. I’m all about very high-waisted and cropped tops right now. It’s very 80s and 90s, I’m into it.”
credit - celebrity paradise, zimbio, gossipcenter.com
Click here for more posts on Audrina
~Kelli at Hills Freak

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com
submitgooglesitemap.com Sitemap Generator