Sunday, April 15, 2012

Carving Exhibition

     Hello everyone. Some times ago I attended an exhibition (pameran karya seni) by a community of art student. They exhibited art objects in the form of carvings, which were made using materials of wood, wire, and light bulbs. Here are some snapshots..



 I wore: Black-red VOLCOM old sweater, Skinny jeans, and black sneakers.

     Cool carvings, right? I bet their hands are made from gold. Such a brilliant handmade-maker! I actually wanted to buy some of the carvings for my bedroom. Unlucky me, that art objects were not for sell. LOL. It's okay. I think I would not buy it although it was for sell. My money was not much. I'm an ordinary student, remember? hehehe..


See you in the next post!
Toowhit Toowhoo...!
~[u,u]~

[Follow me on twitter]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com
submitgooglesitemap.com Sitemap Generator