Sunday, April 1, 2012

I want to delete this blog. What do you think??

     Hello everyone. This week is probably the most confusing weeks that I've ever experienced. I want to do many things, while there were so many other things that I must do too, in limited time. Not enough at all. Urrgghh!!! Щ(ºДºЩ)

*NOT ME.  source
     It was like you have to lift a lot of rock, while you could only lift a few. Overloaded. Too much pressure. You always though you could not do it alone, and nobody could help. Stress... stress.. stress...

source
      In the other hand, I get a lot of good things this week. The good things wich I never got before. I am very grateful for it all. Alhamdulillah. God, thank you so much for everything...

source


Now..


Bad news everyone...
I finally decided to delete this blog. now.
Yes.
because....

Photobucket

........
...............
......................
.............................
....................................
.............................................
.....................................................
............................................................. 
.....................................................................


Heii... 
Just a joke.
today is April 1st right?
April fool's day.
Soo, don't be so serious.
I will not delete my blog. of course..

Photobucket

[APRIL MOOOP SODARA_SODARA!!]
hahahahahaha... XD

Photobucket

BYE ~
Toowhit Toowhoo!~
  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com
submitgooglesitemap.com Sitemap Generator