Sunday, April 1, 2012

Kristin Cavallari Leaves Los Angeles For Life in Chicago with Jay Cutler

Kristin tweeted about her departure: "Its official...I'm out of LA!! Been an amazing 8 years but that town can be toxic. I feel like I can breathe ☺"
Kristin revealed to Glamaholic magazine that she & Jay will split their time bewtween Chicago and Tennesee. "Because Jay is in Chicago I will live in Chicago half the year, then Nashville for the other half. I'll come to LA whenever I need to. We both don't want to raise our kid with paparazzi and cameras in our face. We want to give them as normal a life as possible."

I'm going to miss getting regular candids of Kristin but I wish her & Jay all the happiness in the world.
Click here for more posts on Kristin
~Kelli at Hills Freak

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com
submitgooglesitemap.com Sitemap Generator