Monday, June 13, 2011

Let's Read The Books!

Hi everyone.
Yesterday, I joined an event held by "Komunitas Padang Membaca" (Padang Readers Community) titled "Kawan Sapabukuan".

I love the slogan <3

The main event was collecting book donations.
There were many books donated by padang readers, But I didn't donate.
I just got a lil informations, and I didn't know about donation program (sad).

Fortunately, I met Kiki And Vicky, my juniors on newspaper organization. yay!
I wasn't surprised about the number of participants.
Yeah, nowadays people prefer to spend their times by surfing on internet, than read the books.

There was a "musikalisasi puisi" show. (i don't know how to say it in english :p)
They are talented!

I also got some souvenirs. (and a memberhip registration form)

Get soo much fun!
What an amazing event it was!

------------------------------------->3-------------------------------------

Hei, what about some fashion attacks?
I wore:
RB Space glasses, Emo Boy Comiks white shirt, Skaters Brown shirt,
"Komunitas Padang Membaca" pin, common bracelet and watch, black jeans.

In the lastest post, someone asked me,
"Kamu Fashionista ya? :)"

Believe or not, i've been waiting this questions for so loong times. I want to answer it immediately. LOL.
I won't say, "Yes I am", guys.
Coz i'm not a fashionista.

I just a boy with Severe Narcissistic Disease (Penyakit Narsis yang Parah. Mungkin juga kronis).
You see, my outfits are not fashionable at all. I just love to take my self in a photos, as what other "Orang-orang narsis" do. Just that.

But, may be I have a lil interest in fashion world. Example, many blogs I often visit --> Kak Diana Rikasari, Evita Nuh, Kak Kartika, Bang Fai and many others.
The conclusion is, what-or-who-i-am is up to you. But I personally realize, I'm not a fashionista :)

P.S.
Some days ago I got some awards from one of my favorite blogger, Rizkimufty. Makasi banyak kii :D
And i give this 3 awards for some of my new neighbors:
Bang Lucca Yoga, with http://luccayoga.blogspot.com/
(sebenarnya Rizzie udah lama jd tetangga. Tapi dia udah lama gak aktif ngeblog, dan sekarang punya blog baru lagi:)

Mission: Tag to 5 of your followers.

Aaand, in this opportunity I also wanna say VERY BIG THANK YOU to everyone who sent his/her stories for my online magazine, AOmagz! You Rock! haha.
See-yaa!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com
submitgooglesitemap.com Sitemap Generator