Saturday, June 4, 2011

Say, Ransel..!

(Note: Because backpack is not familiar with my ear, I use "Ransel" word. It has same meaning )

Hi everyone! Before I tell you anything, let me introduce my self first.
My name is Izzue, remember?
Err, I won't tell 'boud me again. Click here to know
 Some days ago, a bandit named Bang Devlin gave Aul a challenge,
to open Aul's ransel and show what stuff he have inside.
"Okey, gw jadi penasaran apa isi tas si Burung Hantu en' Ayam.
DO IT GAISS!"
 (Glosarium Burung hantu = Owl = Aul )
SOO, in this opportunity I will show you guys all Aul's stuffs in his ransel.
First, you have to know that his taste is tacky. See his ransel style? ckck

I prefer love Dora's Ransel. It is so fashionable, you know.
And, it can save everything in it without increase the weight. Idiot Aul must buy a ransel like hers.

Hmm... I think it's better if I move the stuffs first.
And I'll explain 'em one by one.

JRENG-JRENG...!! This is it! Huahaha...
The idiot Aul carried this stuffs and stationery everyday.
Look at the colors! Aul loves green and brown!! Disgusting! Isn't pink or purple better?

It's not a chocolate, anyway. It's a pensil box.
He also have some stationery like glue, paperclips, scissors etc.

Besides an idiot, Aul is a childish teen. He save this little animal figures in his ransel.
(He got this from Timezone)

Wallet, Student Card, Insurance Card, Member items.
Oh ya, he also save a Malaysian money (5 RM), and some dandelion seeds.

He said, "No music no life". So that he also carry his mobile and earphone.
And his bussines on internet ask him for always carrying his flashdisk too.
more idiot thing: He called his phone "Cobbie-kun" and his flashdisk "Toshi buu-kun.
(His laptop: Toshibii-kun)

Aul is an idiot, and careless. He forgot he have some money inside the ransel.
Lucky! I got it! Huahaha...

He loves to collect straps (gantungan kunci). These are from many places like Harau Valley, Pariaman City, Padang City, Semarang City, and other countries including malaysia and Singapore.
Well, these accesories are not inside the ransel. Aul uses the different straps every momments.

We will find novel, comik and a little note book here. He always bring it for solving bored-problem.
Sometimes, he also bring his watch, bracelets, Almatsurat and passeo tissue.

 AuL : "WHAT THE.....!!!???"


AuL : "IZZZZUUUUUEEEEEEEE.......!!! HOW DARE YOU!!!"
Izzue: KYAAAA...!! Sick Aul!! Arghh!! it's hurt! it's hurt!

Er... I think that're all for now.
See-yaa in  the next Cutie Beautie Izzue's Story! Happy Weekend everyone!

Fin

Today's Quote:
"Don't disturb other's stuffs, unless they're 7 milles far from you" -AuL-


P.S.
Yesterday I met Awin from http://Alivia-awin.blogspot.com . Actually we meet once per month, coz we're in the same Writer Of Newspaper Organization (and in the same Redaction too). But, yesterday was the first time we met in blogger atmosphere. She asked me for helping her template problem. And after that, she bought me Collonel Sundae ice cream at KFC. yay! Thankies so much, Awin :D
 1st Bloggers On A Table
It's fun when we meet our blogger neighbor. Do you ever hear this statement? Err, so yeah. I personally do agree with this. Hehe. Seriously! I wish I'll get The 2nd Blogger On The Meeting, The 3rd and the next... Amin!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com
submitgooglesitemap.com Sitemap Generator