Friday, August 27, 2010

An Apple And The Twilight Sky

~You Guys!~

Long time no post any photos...
A few days ago I happened to be hunting photos. And I found something that is not important but it's quite interesting. And I can not stand to not flaunt it.
I hope you all enjoy it.
Here They Are:


 I really-really love this one...
My dream has come true to be able to paint an object with a pencil...

  Hoho... I love this one too...
 So artistic (In My Mind)...

Hohohh...
What do you think...?


Now, we're going to the twilight sky...
Beautiful, eh...?

Woww...!!!
Reddish Golden Sky...!!

Golden...
Still the twilight sky...
Hoho...
Now, the sun is in my hand...
The next: earth! YEAY!! LOL!!


Bye-bye...
See you in the next photos!!

Leave comments if you want to comment...
Or if you like some, Eh...?
LOL.
Follow Me On Twitter

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com
submitgooglesitemap.com Sitemap Generator