Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I know You're Angry

~By Bussy-Tired-confuse Aul~

( In order to practice my english skill, I wanna fill this post with english :)
[Don't be mad. Because I'm learning english for my future. hehe]

SORRY!
And really really sorry for everyone who are waiting for my new post.
It's gonna be so busy for me. Because some days before semester exam started there are so many tasks to do.
It spend my time, including blogging time!
And that's why I can't post anything this week. And I hope there will no body who wanna give me anger.
Huaa...


I promisse I will post anything more important than this one after my exam.
Don't let me alone without your comment!
LOL

Anyway, I still productive in twitter.
So, it's possible for me to reply your mention. Or if you're not follow me yet,


Follow Me On Twitter

See Ya, My kind neighbors!
You can take your tea and biscuits by your self. because this bussiness make me can serve it to you.
Hehe...
Have a nice day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com
submitgooglesitemap.com Sitemap Generator