Wednesday, August 31, 2011

My 2nd BOAT (Bloggers On A Table)

      Happy holiday! and happy Eid ul-Fitr for anyone here who celebrate it as me. Please forgive me for all of mistakes I ever did. hehehe :D  Err.... I'm still enjoying my holiday. So, I think I cannot tell you guys all  my latest activities. But, I have something to share right now. It was my experience some days ago, when I met some Padang bloggers. Yaay!


This "Kopi Darat + Buka bersama" was an event by PALANTA, a community of west sumatera bloggers. I was just invited by one of its member to come. Sooo, do never think I was the one who held this event, COZ  I WAS NOT. hehehe.....
     Actually there are many members of PALANTA, but only 5 members attended because the storm and the heavy rain stopped their steps. But nope, it was an amazing event for me personally, even the participants were not complete. Uda Rian, Kak desti, Kak Nissa and Dhila were kind a fun bloggers who have unique characters. They told me manythings. And I also laughed many times because of their jokes (u,u)

     At last, I wanna say Thank You Very Much for Uda Rian, Kak desti, Kak Nissa and Dhila. Thanks for giving me this experience. Special thanks to Kak Desti, who took the 6th and the last pics. And one more thanks to PALANTA for giving me the chance to join the event. I love it so :)


See-Yaa in the next post! Happy holiday and happy Eid ul-Fitr...!


~Toowhit Toowhoo...!!~
            -Aul-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com
submitgooglesitemap.com Sitemap Generator