Monday, August 22, 2011

Pet?

     Hello everyone! Is it a late post? Yes, maybe. I spend my all day long at my new education palace. Faculty is a cruel monster!! *minjem dr dela.. hihi*

     Um, I see many cute animals lately. In the TV, DVD, Internet, etc. And I think I want some, to be my pets. unfortunately, they are just fantasies. That means, I will never stroked their heads or feed them with the food I made. But it's okay. I can do it in my dream, right? Wanna know who they are?

Pikachu from Pokemon TV series.
Ch: Brave, strong, but adorable :3

Gary from Spongebob Squarepants TV series.
Ch: Clever, brilliant, weird, cool, and humorist

Shaun from Shaun The Sheep TV series.
Ch: Clever and smart, inspirative, adorable, funny, etc

 Momo from Avatar The Legend Of Aang TV series.
Ch: Funny, clever, All-food eater
 King Julien from Penguin of Madagascar TV series.
Ch: unique
Stitch from Lilo And Stitch TV series and Movies.

Sid from Ice Age Movie
Ch: The funniest creature ever, loyal


Garfield from Garfield Movies.
ch: Lazy, funny, genius


Absolem from Alice In Wonderland
Ch : Wise, like google it knows everything


P.S.
 Actually I also wanna pick Hedwig from Harry Potter Movies
as my pet. But I cannot.
Because Hedwig is an owl.
and owl is...
Me! hahaha...
(Owl=Awl=Aul)


These are pets I want.
How 'boud you?
-------(u,u)--------
~Toowhit toowhoo...!!~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com
submitgooglesitemap.com Sitemap Generator