Sunday, July 31, 2011

10 (Secret) Things About Me

      Hi everyone! How was your week? It must be great, right? Now, I wanna share some secrets about me.. Because Some bloggers (Rizkimufty, Nyla Baker, Zhi, and many others) tagged me. It's surprising! how could so many bloggers want to know about me? Who am I anyway? Green allien from mars? LOL. hehe


Well, I just an ordinary eighteen boy. But maybe, I hide some secrets from the world...

1. Aul Howler is not my birth name. Yes, it is my pseudonym as a writer. ( in indonesia we call it: Nama Pena). Howler is taken from owl (I'm an owl lover). some years ago, I use Aul Owl as pseudonym. But everybody said, it sounds weird. So, I use Howler. See the philosophy in here --> Wikipedia, Harry Potter Wikia, Dictionary

2.  I am a Pokemon maniac. Since I was 7 years old...


3. I'm a Harry Potter maniac. My favorite characters in HP are Hermione, Harry, Ronn, Mcgonagall, Dumbledore and Luna Lovegood... In death eaters group, I also like Bellatrix Lestrange Black

4. I'm a big fan of  David Archuleta, Owl City, Sherina Munaf, Vidi Aldiano.  I play their songs and hear their amazing voices on my phone or computer almost everyday. and... ehem... I also sing their songs almost everyday. You wanna hear me singing...? #GUBRAKK


5. My favorite food is Satay. And for drink, I love sweet-cold Cucumber Juice.
6. I hate durian So much.
7. I'm interested in many cool things. Photography, Poems, Story, Drawing, Fashion, Entertainment, Travelling, etc.

8. Maybe I love singing and dancing. Coz I often sing and dance in the bathroom. I love to sing some kpop group's songs. So, if you guys are interested to recruit me to your Boyband or others, I'm available! LOL. hehehe
9. I'm on writing a project. Wish me luck! :*

10. I love to smile and laugh together. I love to play together. I love my family and friends. I love my blogger-Neighbors :)


Actually, I have to tagg this "10 things about me" to other bloggers (that's one of the rules). But I don't want to make my neighbors tell the world their secrets too. I'm sure some bloggers need privacy. So, I don't tagg anyone. But, If some of you are excited to write down 10 things abot you too, just do it and mention my link :)

P.S.
1. Tomorrow is OSPEK (kind an orientation phase for the new students of a university/faculty). Wish me luck, and please wish me survive.
2. Selamat menunaikan ibadah puasa buat teman2 yang melaksanakannya. Bila saya memiliki kesalahan kepada teman-teman semua, apakah sengaja atau tidak, mohon maaf lahir dan batin yaa. Semoga ibadah kita semua diterima :D
(Agak gawat sih, coz hari pertama puasa = Hari pertama OSPEK) It's gonna be a tiring week. hiks hiks...

See-Yaa!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com
submitgooglesitemap.com Sitemap Generator