Friday, July 8, 2011

Break Time?

Hi everyone!
It's holiday, anyway. But not for me, and nor other new colleger. Yes, because we have many problem to be solved, related to our new university. But don't worry, I won't tell you such annoying things like how tiring waiting my queue number called by the committee or how complex re-register is. Now, I just wanna share my "Me And Sister Time" when we got a break time together.


And, whut about some Fashion attack?

 I wore:
Unbranded Ethnic T-Shirt
Chinese necklace + Wooden Ethnic guitar strap = Ethnic Guitar Necklace
wooden bracelet
Common Black jean's
Unbranded ethnic sandals

 My sister and I spent our break time at Plaza Andalas and Padang Beach.
Just got some foods for lunch, and a long afternoon on Timezone.
My sister rock!

It was irritating, when I saw this horse and I was not allowed to ride it.
hiks... hiks... 

I lost a coin in this machine, eventhough I remembered how to win it.
"Jaadi mesiiin..." -Spongebob Squarepants-

:-#
Errr... it's better if I tell you whut I got at the beach, right?

I <3 the wet sands

Love Sand Tower... hehehe...


It's a short break time actually.
But the beach, the sea, the sands, the waves and the winds... 
Sooo refreshing for my eyes, my mind, and my mood.

Happy Holiday Everyone!
:)

Today's Quote
"The beach with a lil of your favorite song can make everything better. Particularly, to change your mood..." -Aul Howler-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com
submitgooglesitemap.com Sitemap Generator