Friday, September 30, 2011

Bye, September!

Hi there!
Finally we have to say goodbye to our beloved september. We got so many good things and bad things this month. have we grateful for it? (Honestly, I also love to complain. Very often) LOL.
Is it rainy season? err, whut about some pics and... fashion attack?

 

Oversized Factor Fearless Jacket, Ge'er Comiks T-shirt,
Urbanch Jeans, Converse shoes

It's rainy season already! Lucky me, yesterday was dry. So, I asked my friend(s) to accompany me and help me took the photos (I just got a new comik T-shirt and a new jacket too).  hehe. thankies guys! you both rock! I won't tell everyone that you're who click the shoot button - as my promise :-p
(They didn't want me to mention their names or post their pics in here). such a calm and anti-camera friends. hehe...
 I love rain. It makes the weather cooler, and all the leaves in front of my home looks brighter. Sometimes, some frogs jump near my feet and I'm so excited to see many tadpoles in the trench, swiming with their tiny tails. woohoo...!


Bye, September!
A little thing I hate when you're gone: Mid semester test. 10 days from now. UKHH...!!!
:(

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com
submitgooglesitemap.com Sitemap Generator