Saturday, April 17, 2010

The Twilight

  Aslm...

  (The result of hunting in this week)
 
  What do you think about twilight...?
  Please, it's not about Bella Swan or Edward Cullen...

  I mean, before night... ( In indonesian, twilight = Senja )

  I have some photos in twilight...
  Wanna see all of them...?
  Here they are:


Have you ever seen the twin Rainbow...?
Beautiful, right...?

Well... From different side...
Make difference performance, right...?
I don't know why this one become shiny...
Trust me, i didn't add the light in it... It was a naturally process... hoho

 Woww... I realy love this one...
So beautiful... So artistic...

Uhm... The sunset...

Nice...
Isn't it...?

Uuu...
Shiny gold...


The golden - Silver - Sky...
Do you love it...?

Heyy...
The night will come... 5 minutes later...

And, here the night is...
Bye-bye....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com
submitgooglesitemap.com Sitemap Generator