Friday, June 18, 2010

This Week... :p

Aslm...

~Haha...~
long time no write journal ( =diary)...
Absolutely everybody wait for my journal, right?
[emang penting ya?]
Photobucket




~Well...~
This semester is a great semester. I mean, this end of semester
[Yeah, I never seldom feel this semester great - remember this semester make me -pengen muntah- Yakkss]
Try to forget food [some of bad momments]...
Hihi...
Photobucket


~You know what?~
After the second semester examinations, I'm free...
I thin I can fly althought not too high. [really? hehe]
Just a joke.
Photobucket


~Well~
there is "Class Meeting" at school since monday. One of the competition is singing contest. You know, I love to sing. but i didn't join the singing contest beacuse of one reason = I love to singing seriosa at the BATH ROOM ONLY, NOT ON THE STAGE...
haha..

For this week, I have going to Gramedia Book store to Read some books, And I must pay for the transportation.
While read books at Library is very exspensive = FREE $ haha...
And the special thing that i love from class meeting is I can read books as much as I want at the library, because everybodi prefer like to see the class meeting and there're no body there except me. Yummy!!
Can you imagine that?
Photobucket



 ~Uhm~
Well, I'm writing my novel back...
now, I have write until Chapter 3...
I hope I can finish it.. ~Amin Ya Allah~
So that, i need to read so much book for digging any inspiration and ideas

Photobucket


~Hehe...~
Thats All for now....

See-Yaa...

Aslm

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com
submitgooglesitemap.com Sitemap Generator